In these conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
• Company means [insert your company or trading name here].
• Buyer means the person, or company buying the goods from the Company.
• Products and/or services mean the products and/or services being purchased by the Buyer from the Company.
• Contract means the contract between the Company and the Buyer for the purchase of the goods.
• Date of the contract means where the contract arises from a quotation given by the Company, i) the date of acceptance of the order by the Company; or ii) Where the contract arises from a quotation given by the Company, the date upon written notification of acceptance of the quotation is received by the Company.
• Contract price means the price of goods as agreed between the Buyer and the Company.
• Person includes a corporation, association, firm, company, partnership or individual. Quotation shall mean price on offer for a fixed term. Manager is the companies appointed decision maker.
• PPSA means the Personal Property Securities Act 1999.
The Buyer may request a Quotation from the Company setting out the price and quantity of the Goods to be supplied. If the Quotation is acceptable to the Buyer, the Buyer may place an order within an acceptable timeframe.
If any instruction is received by the Company from the Buyer for the supply of products and/or services, it shall constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein. Upon acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Buyer, the terms and conditions are definitive and binding.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions and any subsequent terms and conditions issued by the Company shall apply to all orders for the goods and the services made by the Buyer after the date and time at which these conditions are first delivered or sent by email or facsimile to, or otherwise brought to the notice of, any employee, staff member or representative of the Buyer. It shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that these conditions are promptly brought to the attention of the appropriate staff of the Buyer, and accordingly any order made by the Buyer after the date and time described above in this clause shall be deemed to be an acceptance of these conditions.
5.1.The Price shall be as indicated on invoices provided by the Company to the Buyer in respect of products and/ or services supplied; or
5.2.The Price shall be the Price of the Company’s current Price at the date of delivery of any goods.
5.3.Time for payment for the products and/or services shall be of the essence and will be stated on the invoice, quotation, tender documents, work authorisation form or any other work commencement forms. If no time is stated then payment shall be due on delivery of any goods.
5.4. The Buyer agrees that the cost Price shall be determined by the Company, and shall take into consideration “one-off” costs such as design and production.
5.5.The Company reserves the right to implement a surcharge for alterations to specifications of products after the order has been placed.
These Terms of Trade will be interpreted in accordance with applicable government legislation, which will have exclusive legal jurisdiction over any dispute in relation to the products and/or services or these Terms of Trade.
Reservation of title
Ownership and title of the goods remains with The Company until the purchased price and all other monies owing by the Buyer, under the contract or any other contract to The Company, have been paid in full.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of any breach of any of the Company’s obligations under the contract, including any cancellation of the contract or any negligence on the part of the Company, its servants, agents or contractors, nor shall the Company be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to the Buyer’s servants, agents, contractors, buyers, visitors, tenants, trespassers or other persons. The Buyer shall indemnify the Company against any claim by any such person.